Featured & Archives
Fortune 2017 40 Under 40, #31: Baldet is here to smash any preconceptions you might have had about the banking industry. A regular at hacker conferences, Baldet handily bridges the divide between Wall Street and the crypto set.
Baldet outlined how exciting new developments in the field can be balanced to build applications that could very well revolutionize the way transactions work in the digital age. In particular, she described how zero-knowledge proofs, a mind-bending mathematical approach to information privacy, can be integrated into all sorts of business transactions....
“The Internet of Value is just beginning to take shape, and it isn't just about peer to peer payments,” she says. “We're redefining how businesses and governments engage with each other, global citizens, and consumers. Building ethical, secure, scalable systems that work in the real world is a huge responsibility and I can't wait to share what we're working on.”
"The crypto economy is really a confluence of political, economic and technological drivers that are creating something wholly new," she tells CoinDesk. "It's fascinating."
Read more about Clovyr in the news on the Clovyr site.
- CNBC | Banks will trade cryptocurrency sooner than people think, says fmr. JPMorgan blockchain executive
- Fortune | Ex-JPMorgan Chase Blockchain Duo Unveil New Startup
- Glamour | Cryptocurrency Is Not Just a Boys' Club
- Quartz | Finally, a definition of workplace inclusion that's truly actionable
- MIT Technology Review | The world needs blockchains that blend idealism with pragmatism
- Bloomberg | Former JPMorgan Blockchain Head Says Focus Should Be on Privacy
- MIT Technology Review | Is the crypto world sexist? That might be the wrong question.
- Fortune | JPMorgan's Blockchain Chief Is Setting Out on Her Own
- CNBC | JPMorgan's top blockchain executive Amber Baldet to leave for her own startup
- CoinDesk | JP Morgan's Amber Baldet On What Enterprise Wants from Ethereum
- Quartz | Visionaries Series: Blockchain expert Amber Baldet is disrupting Wall Street from the inside out
- CoinDesk | Most Influential in Blockchain 2017: Amber Baldet
- Fortune | Can this man build a better Bitcoin?
- The Lily | How one woman is making waves in two of America’s most competitive industries
- Fortune | Fortune's 40 Under 40 2017 - Amber Baldet #31
- Bloomberg | The Digital Banking Executive Securing Your Money With Blockchain
- Fortune | Why Big Business Is Racing to Build Blockchains
- IBTimes | Growth Of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Foreshadows Blockchain Gold Rush
- MIT Technology Review | Why America’s Biggest Bank Digs Anonymous Cryptocurrency
- IBTimes | Quorum: J.P. Morgan's Ethereum fork could eat your lunch
- American Banker | ‘We’re in production’: Bank execs on the state of play for blockchain
- Wall Street Journal | J.P. Morgan Has a New Twist on Blockchain